The November 21, 2002 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on November 19, 2002 at the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Singles Match: Rey Mysterio defeated Jamie Noble (w / Nidia) (2:52)
- WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Billy Kidman (c) defeated Tajiri (3:12)
- Singles Match: Chris Benoit defeated Chavo Guerrero (4:47)
- Singles Match: Kurt Angle defeated Eddie Guerrero (9:41)
- Singles Match: Rikishi defeated John Cena (2:10)
- WWE Heavyweight Title Match: The Big Show (w / Paul Heyman) (c) defeated Edge by DQ (6:55)