The November 20, 2009 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on November 17, 2009 at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Batista defeated Matt Hardy (4:25)
- Drew McIntyre defeated Finlay (1:38)
- John Morrison (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler [2:1] in a Best Two Out Of Three Falls Match to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship (11:50)
- John Morrison defeated Dolph Ziggler (2:04)
- Dolph Ziggler defeated John Morrison (6:04)
- John Morrison defeated Dolph Ziggler (11:50)
- Mickie James defeated Layla (1:08)
- Tyson Kidd (w/ Natalya) defeated Rey Mysterio by DQ (2:36)
- Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. The Brothers Of Destruction (Kane & The Undertaker) ended in a No Contest (12:15)
- Smackdown #535
- [Smackdown #535 on WWE Network]