The November 15, 1998 Edition of Heat is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE, which took place at the Kiel Center in St. Louis, Missouri. It was shown live as the lead-in show for Survivor Series.
The Disciples of Apocalypse come to the ring on their motorbokes, but Faarooq & Bradshaw jump them and beat them down along with their manager Paul Ellering. The announcers made a big deal about the strange symbols on their trunks and that they were acting in unision.
Gangrel defeated Steve Blackman thanks to some help from Edge. After the match, the Blue Blazer descends from the rafters into the walkway, but can't engage the release. Blackman attacks him as he hangs until he's pulled back up.
Vince McMahon calls down The Rock, Steve Austin, and Shane McMahon to the ring to talk to them. Before he can say anything, the Undertaker comes to the ring and a fight breaks out. X-Pac, Big Bossman, Ken Shamrock, Goldust, Steve Regal all hit the ring as well. Then the lights go out and Kane appears. And the show ends.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark Match: Too Much (Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor) defeated The Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)
- Tag Team Match: The J.O.B. Squad (Bob Holly & Scorpio) (w/Al Snow) defeated LOD 2000 (Animal & Droz) (2:18)
- Scorpio pinned Droz after Al Snow interfered.
- Singles Match: Val Venis defeated Tiger Ali Singh (2:36)
- Venis pinned Singh with a fisherman suplex.
- Singles Match: Gangrel (w/Christian & Edge) defeated Steve Blackman (3:21)
- Gangrel pinned Blackman after an Implant DDT.