The November 12, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on October 3, 1989 at the Sports Arena in Toledo, Ohio.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Tito Santana defeats The Honky Tonk Man by DQ (3:07)
- Greg Valentine (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Reno Riggins (1:52)
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeat Kenny Arnold & Mike Scarberry (2:32)
- The Widow Maker defeats Mark Regan (2:10)
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Alan Reynolds & Barry Hardy (2:06)
- The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat Bill Wood & Chuck Casey (1:11)