Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The November 11, 2005 Edition of Smackdown was a televised Professional wrestling show by the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on November 8, 2005 at the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. This was Eddie Guerrero's last ever event before his unexpected death from heart failure two days later.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Survivor Series Team SmackDown! Qualifying Match: Rey Mysterio defeated Randy Orton (w/ Bob Orton, Jr.) by DQ (14:12)
- Survivor Series Team SmackDown! Qualifying Match: Lashley defeated Orlando Jordan (2:03)
- Survivor Series Team SmackDown! Qualifying Match: Eddie Guerrero defeated Mr. Kennedy by disqualification (4:00)
- Singles Match: Pierrothito defeated Todd Stone (2:39)
- Survivor Series Team SmackDown! Qualifying Match: John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Jillian Hall) defeated Chris Benoit (18:02)
- Non Title Street Fight: Batista vs. Edge (w/ Lita) ended in a no contest