Bakar was an amateur before he started a career as a professional wrestler. His debut match took place in March 2002 with the local European Wrestling Promotion. Since then he has become one of the top German wrestlers working for over 30 promotion worldwide in countries such as France, Italy, Spain, England, Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, among others.
In 2006, he became the first German to work for the Japanese Pro Wrestling NOAH, where he made numerous acclaimed matches. Meanwhile, he also had a tryout match with WWE and TNA while both promotions visited Germany for live events.
In 2008 he was a regular in the major African promotion World Wrestling Professionals based in South Africa working alongside Joe E Legend who later that year invited him to tour Canada with BSE Pro.
As of 2011 he works regularly for German Stampede Wrestling and Turkish Power Wrestling.
In 2011 he teamed with his fellow TPW competitor Big Boy and Dave Finlay in Japanese promotion Smash pro wrestling. They had competed against Tajiri, Ohara and Fujiwara. Team Tajiri won the match by pinning Big Boy.
- Finishing moves
- Anatoliaplex '05 (German suplex)
- Anatolia Splash (Frog splash)
- M. K. G. (Snap suplex into front choke hold) – innovated
- Signature moves
- 3 Columns of Islam (Triple clotheslines)
- Multiple suplex variations
- Overhead belly-to-belly
- "Turkish Wrestling Machine"
- Entrance themes
- "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica
- "Infinity" by Stratovarius
- "Murat" by Eko Fresh
Championships and accomplishments
- Dragonhearts Championship
- GHW Heavyweight Championship
- GSW Breakthrough Championship GSW Breakthrough Championship
- wXw World Tag Team Championship (2-times)