Metro (December 20, 1983) is the ring name of a Mexican Luchador Enmascarado, or masked professional wrestler currently working for the Mexican Professional wrestling promotion Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL). He previously wrestled under the ring name Romano but in 2009 he was given the "Metro" name and mask, a ring name at least three other CMLL wrestlers have used before him. The ring character is sponsored by the major Mexico City newspaper, incorporating the newspapers logo and color scheme (Red and gold). Metro's real name is not a matter of public record, as is often the case with masked wrestlers in Mexico where their private lives are kept a secret from the wrestling fans.
Several CMLL wrestlers have worked under the sponsored ring name "Metro", the current Metro is generally referred to as "Metro III" in writing but none of them are officially numbered.
- Metro I - The first Metro who used the name in 2005 and 2006. Currently wrestles as Fabián el Gitano.
- Metro (Guadalajara) - Worked as Metro around the same time as Metro I, but only worked in CMLL's Farm league in Guadalajara, Jalisco. Now works under the ring name Azazel.
- Metro II - Worked as Metro in 2006 and 2007. Currently wrestles as Neutrón.
- Finishing moves
Championships and accomplishments
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
- Mexican National Trios Championship (1 time) – with Stuka, Jr. and Máscara Dorada
- CMLL World Tag Team Championship (1 time) with Atlantis
- NWA World Historic Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)