Mayhem 2000 was the second and final Mayhem professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by World Championship Wrestling (WCW). The event took place on November 26, 2000 from the U.S. Cellular Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Twelve matches were contested at the event. The main event was a straitjacket steel cage match between Booker T and Scott Steiner for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Steiner won the title by knocking Booker out with a Steiner Recliner after hitting him with a steel chair. Other prominent match on the card was Goldberg versus Lex Luger, with the stipulation that Goldberg would be forced to retire if he lost. The event featured many title matches including a WCW World Tag Team Championship match, in which Perfect Event defended the titles against The Insiders in a rivalry stemming from the New Blood versus Millionaire's Club angle from earlier in the year.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Mike Sanders defeated Kwee Wee (w/Paisley) to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship (7:50)
- Three Count (Shane Helms and Shannon Moore) defeated Evan Karagias and Jamie Knoble, and The Jung Dragons (Kaz Hayashi and Yun Yang) (w/ Leia Meow) in a Triangle match (10:53)
- Mancow defeated Jimmy Hart (1:38)
- Crowbar defeated Reno and Big Vito in a Triple Threat match to retain the WCW Hardcore Championship (7:50)
- The Filthy Animals (Rey Misterio, Jr. and Billy Kidman) (w/Tygress) defeated Alex Wright and KroniK (Brian Adams and Bryan Clark) (w/Disqo) in a Handicap match (7:46)
- Ernest Miller (w/Ms. Jones) defeated Shane Douglas (w/Torrie Wilson) (8:00)
- Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Sgt. AWOL (5:41)
- General Rection defeated Lance Storm (w/Major Gunns) to win the WCW United States Championship (6:25)
- Jeff Jarrett defeated Buff Bagwell (11:10)
- The Insiders (Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page) defeated The Perfect Event (Chuck Palumbo and Shawn Stasiak) to win the WCW World Tag Team Championship (14:55)
- Goldberg defeated Lex Luger (5:53)
- Scott Steiner (w/Midajah) defeated Booker T in a Straight Jacket Steel Cage match to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship (13:10)
|2000 World Championship Wrestling pay-per-views|
|Souled Out • SuperBrawl • Uncensored • Spring Stampede • Slamboree • The Great American Bash • Bash at the Beach • New Blood Rising • Fall Brawl • Halloween Havoc • Millennium Final • Mayhem • Starrcade|