The May 9, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on April 23, 1987 at the Worcester Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts.
The fallout from last week's debate between Ken Patera and Bobby Heenan took center stage, with Heenan selling his neck injury as serious, and demanding that Patera accept a match against Hercules next week. Patera accepted the challenge.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Ricky Steamboat (c) defeated Tiger Chung Lee to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (3:25)
- Butch Reed, Nikolai Volkoff & The Iron Sheik (w/ Slick) defeated Jim Powers, Joe Mirto & Paul Roma (2:38). Following the match, Slick sang the Russian National Anthem.
- Jake Roberts defeated Rick Gantner (1:23)
- Killer Khan (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Mike Richards (2:52)
- Koko B. Ware & The Killer Bees (B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell) defeated Pete Doherty, Steve Lombardi & Terry Gibbs (2:53)
- Davey Boy Smith (w/ The Dynamite Kid) defeated Bret Hart (w/ Jimmy Hart & Jim Neidhart) (3:44)
- Craig DeGeorge interviewed Ron Bass regarding a developing feud with Blackjack Mulligan. The feud never comes to pass as Mulligan had left the WWF by the time this episode aired.
- Footage of Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake in a barber shop, to sell his new gimmick as a barber.