Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The May 7, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on April 5, 1989 at the Onondaga County War Memorial in Syracuse, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Twin Towers (Akeem & The Big Boss Man) (w/ Slick) defeated Joe Cruz & Mark Brown (1:59)
- The Blue Blazer defeated Gary Royal (2:13)
- Bad News Brown defeated Tony Roy (1:21)
- Big John Studd defeated King Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) by DQ (2:19)
- The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated George Skaaland & Paul Smith (1:51)
- Mr. Perfect defeated Bill Spector