The May 5, 1990 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on April 4, 1990 at the Glens Falls Civic Center in Glens Falls, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Mr. Perfect defeats Jimmy Snuka in a WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament Quarter Final Match (3:44)
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Al Polic & Chris Duffy (3:27)
- Jake Roberts defeats Buddy Rose (2:07)
- Rhythm and Blues (Greg Valentine & The Honky Tonk Man) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeat Dennis Miller & Tony Ulysses (1:47)
- Randy Savage (w/ Queen Sherri) defeats Mario Mancini (1:42)
- Jim Duggan defeats The Brooklyn Brawler (2:07)
- Dark match: Tugboat Thomas defeats The Brooklyn Brawler
- Dark match: Shawn Michaels defeats Bob Ripley
- Dark match: Rick Martel defeats Tito Santana (9:38)
- Dark match: Pat Tanaka defeats Marty Jannetty (7:00)
- Dark match: Jim Duggan defeats Boris Zhukov (5:43)
- Dark match: The Big Bossman defeats Ted DiBiase
- Dark match: Dusty Rhodes defeats Randy Savage by Count Out
- Dark match: Bad News Brown defeats Mike Terry
- Dark match: The Ultimate Warrior (c) defeats Rick Rude to retain the WWF Championship
- Dark match: Hulk Hogan defeats Earthquake