Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The May 5, 1990 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on April 4, 1990 at the Glens Falls Civic Center in Glens Falls, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Mr. Perfect defeats Jimmy Snuka in a WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament Quarter Final Match (3:44)
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Al Polic & Chris Duffy (3:27)
- Jake Roberts defeats Buddy Rose (2:07)
- Rhythm and Blues (Greg Valentine & The Honky Tonk Man) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeat Dennis Miller & Tony Ulysses (1:47)
- Randy Savage (w/ Queen Sherri) defeats Mario Mancini (1:42)
- Jim Duggan defeats The Brooklyn Brawler (2:07)
- Dark match: Tugboat Thomas defeats The Brooklyn Brawler
- Dark match: Shawn Michaels defeats Bob Ripley
- Dark match: Rick Martel defeats Tito Santana (9:38)
- Dark match: Pat Tanaka defeats Marty Jannetty (7:00)
- Dark match: Jim Duggan defeats Boris Zhukov (5:43)
- Dark match: The Big Bossman defeats Ted DiBiase
- Dark match: Dusty Rhodes defeats Randy Savage by Count Out
- Dark match: Bad News Brown defeats Mike Terry
- Dark match: The Ultimate Warrior (c) defeats Rick Rude to retain the WWF Championship
- Dark match: Hulk Hogan defeats Earthquake