Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eugene scored undoubtedly the biggest win of his career on Monday Night RAW, although he paid a price for it. Eugene defeated Kane by disqualification; however, Kane hit Eugene with a chokeslam after the match, and was about to give him a piledriver. Fortunately, Chris Benoit—who put the World Heavyweight Championship on the line against Kane at Bad Blood—made the save.
The partisan Montreal crowd was delighted, to say the least, when La Resistance—now residing in Quebec—defeated Benoit & Edge to win the World Tag Team Championship. The win came moments after Edge inadvertently speared his tag team partner.
Elsewhere on Monday Night RAW, it was announced that Gail Kim would face Victoria for the Women's Championship at Bad Blood. And another match was officially made for Bad Blood: Shelton Benjamin defeated Randy Orton on RAW, thus earning a shot at the Intercontinental Title at Bad Blood.
For the second straight week, Chris Jericho was assaulted by Trish Stratus and Tyson Tomko.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- La Resistance (Rob Conway & Sylvain Grenier) defeated Chris Benoit & Edge (c) to win the World Tag Team Championship (11:53)
- Victoria defeated Jazz (4:13)
- Shelton Benjamin defeated Randy Orton (w/ Batista) (13:30)
- Matt Hardy (w/ Lita) defeated Garrison Cade (3:40)
- Eugene defeated Kane by DQ (7:02)