The May 30, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on May 12, 1987 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
This episode featured the surprise heel turn of the tag team The Islanders (Haku and Tama) and their addition to the Heenan Family. The Islanders had been a moderately successful tag team previously, but despite tremendous potential, had never been truly over with the crowd, thus the decision to turn them into cocky, tough-guy heels. The heel turn came during the Islanders' tag-team match with the Can-Am Connection, in which the Islanders showed newfound aggression before winning by countout. A long-term feud was planned prior to Can-Am member Tom Zenk's sudden departure from the WWF.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Islanders (Haku & Tama) defeated The Can-Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tom Zenk) by Count Out (3:52)
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Billy Anderson (2:45)
- Jim Duggan defeated Iron Mike Sharpe (1:53)
- King Harley Race (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Joe Mirto (1:52)
- Ricky Steamboat defeated Dusty Wolfe (3:52)
- "The Snake Pit," featuring guest Slick unveiling his new protégé, the One Man Gang, and that Gang would wreak havoc on the WWF.
- From WWF Wrestling Challenge, highlights of the Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake vs. Dino Bravo match, which Beefcake won by disqualification after Greg "the Hammer" Valentine interfered and put Beefcake in a figure-four leglock, and the The Fabulous Rougeaus making the save for Beefcake.
- "Update" segment with George "the Animal" Steele advertising the new WWF Superstars ice cream bar novelty treats, manufactured by Gold Bond Ice Cream Inc. The segment focuses on Steele at the Gold Bond factory, showing how the treats being made
- "Special Report," second installment on Superstar Billy Graham's health, recovery and plans to return to the ring.