The May 29, 1988 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on May 11, 1988 at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Rick Rude (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Jim Evans (1:43)
- Bret Hart defeats Pete Sanchez (2:21)
- Ron Bass defeats Riki Ataki (1:49)
- The Ultimate Warrior defeats Terry Gibbs (1:34)
- Greg Valentine (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Mike Richards
- The Bolsheviks (Boris Zhukov & Nikolai Volkoff) (w/ Slick) defeat Buck Zumhofe & Warren Bianchi (1:38)