|Monday Night Raw|
|Date||May 27, 1996|
|Venue||Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium|
|City||Fayettville, North Carolina|
|Previous episode||May 20, 1996|
|Next episode||June 3, 1996|
The May 27, 1996 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand, took place on May 27, 1996 in Fayettville, North Carolina at the Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- KOTR Qualifying Match: The Ultimate Warrior fought WWF IC Champion Goldust (w/ Marlena) to a double count-out in a non-title match when Goldust tried to leave ringside and was attacked in the aisle by the Warrior.
- After the bout, Jerry Lawler attempted to retrieve the director's chair for Marlena but the Warrior grabbed it instead, destroying it in the ring.
- WWF Tag Team Champions the Smoking Gunns (w/ Sunny) defeated Skip & Zip in a non-title match when the momentum of a flying bodypress by Skip put Bart Gunn on top for the win.
- KOTR Qualifying Match: Vader (w/ Jim Cornette) pinned Ahmed Johnsonafter Owen Hart, who did guest commentary for the bout, came off the top with a double axe handle, using his arm cast, as Ahmed covered Vader following a spinebuster. (11:20)
- Cornette was chased backstage by Ahmed at the 3-minute mark, but he returned late in the contest and his distraction allowed Hart to interfere.
- After the match, Ahmed was taken backstage on a stretcher where he was eventually revived by Goldust, using mouth-to-mouth.
- Moments later, an enraged Ahmed chased through the arena looking for Goldust.
- This was Ahmed's first TV loss.
- Included highlights from the 'blacked out' portion of the previous night's pay-per-view which were not televised.
- Featured Ted Dibiase challenging Savio Vega to face Steve Austin in a rematch of their Caribbean Strap Match, with Dibiase's WWF career at stake.