|Friday Night Smackdown|
|Date||May 25, 2000|
|Venue||Roberts Municipal Stadium|
|City||Evansville, Indiana, USA|
|Previous episode||May 18, 2000|
|Next episode||June 1, 2000|
The May 25, 2000 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on May 23, 2000 at the Roberts Muncipal Stadium in Evansville, Indiana.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Eddie Guerrero & Chyna defeated WWF Tag Team Champions Edge & Christian via disqualification when the champions refused to stop illegally double teaming Chyna.
- After the bout, the challengers cleared the ring of Edge & Christian.
- Due to prematch stipulations, Hardcore became the #1 contender to the IC title.
- After the bout, Rios hit a powerbomb and moonsault on Lita until the Hardyz returned to the ring and carried her backstage.
- Too Cool & The Dudley Boyz defeated T&A (w/ Trish Stratus) & X-Pac & The Road Dogg (w/ Tori) when X-Pac was pinned following the 3D.
- Kurt Angle defeated WWF IC Champion Chris Benoit via disqualification after Hardcore Holly interfered and hit Angle with a chair.
- After the bout, Benoit hit Holly with a chair.
- Bull Buchanan (w/ The Big Bossman) pinned Al Snow (w/ Steve Blackman) after Bossman interfered and hit Snow with the nightstick.
- The Undertaker fought Shane McMahon to a no contest after Triple H, The Road Dogg, and X-Pac interfered with The Rock eventually coming out for the save.
Event Images Needed
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, Please upload some images and put them in the article. Please remove this tag when this is done.