The May 24, 1999 Edition of Raw is War was a televised Professional wrestling show by the WWE's Raw brand, which took place on May 24, 1999 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Kiel Center. This episode is affectionately referred to as "Raw is Owen" as it was the official Owen Hart Tribute Show after after his fatal accident the night before at the Over The Edge pay-per-view.
- This was the Owen Hart Tribute, which included an opening in which all the WWF talent, officials, and referees stood in front of the TitanTron to pay their respects to the late Owen Hart as a tribute video was shown on the big screen. A ten-bell salute was given in Owen's memory.
- Throughout the telecast talent such as Mark Henry, Paul Bearer, Triple H & Chyna, Shane McMahon, Earl Hebner, Gerald Brisco, Goldust, Road Dogg, Bradshaw, Mick Foley, Jeff Jarrett & Debra, and Test shared their personal memories of Owen. The broadcast ended with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin coming out for a special salute by climbing the turnbuckle and performing his famous "beer-bash" routine, ending with him giving a toast to Owen, whose picture was displayed on the TitanTron throughout the entire show.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jeff Jarrett (w/ Debra) defeated Test (2:40)
- X-Pac & Kane defeated Edge & Gangrel (w/ Christian) to retain the WWF Tag Team Championship (4:03)
- Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy (w/ Michael Hayes) defeated Taka Michinoku & Sho Funaki (3:20)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Hardcore Holly (1:48)
- Mankind defeated Billy Gunn via count-out (2:59)
- D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry (w/ Ivory) defeated The Acolytes (Bradshaw & Faarooq) (4:01)
- The Godfather (w/ Hos) (c) vs. Road Dogg ended in a no contest in a WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
- Triple H (w/ Chyna) defeated Al Snow (3:42)
- The Big Show defeated Goldust (w/ the Blue Meanie) (1:02)
- The Rock defeated Val Venis (0:56)