The May 20, 1990 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on April 24, 1990 at the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeated Mark Mead & The Brooklyn Brawler
- The Barbarian (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Ray Majori
- Tugboat defeated Bob Bradley
- Akeem (w/ Slick) defeated Sonny Blaze
- The Orient Express (Sato & Tanaka) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Bobby Perez & Jim Brunzell