The May 2, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on April 23, 1987 at the Worcester Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts.
The major storyline centered on the brewing feud between the returning Ken Patera and former manager and friend Bobby "the Brain" Heenan. A debate between the two was moderated by Gene Okerlund. During the debate, Patera claimed that he was a changed man and that Heenan had abandoned him and "sold him down the river" while he was in prison. (Patera had, in real life, just finished a two-year prison sentence on charges stemming from vandalism at a McDonald's restaurant in Wisconsin in 1984. Several vignettes had aired in the previous weeks chronicling Patera's career, explaining that he was a changed man and that Heenan had ignored him in his time of need.) Heenan, in response, called Patera a failure both as a wrestler -- ergo, someone who failed to defeat Hulk Hogan for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship -- and as a human being. Eventually, with the crowd solidly behind Patera, Heenan began insulting Patera and attempted to whip him with his belt, but Patera easily fought him off, beat him into a corner and wrapped the belt around "the Brain's" neck, before whipping him across the ring. Heenan suffered a (kayfabe) neck injury, which he sold for months as Patera continued to feud with the Heenan Family.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: The Shadows (Shadow #1 & Shadow #2) defeated Lanny Poffo & Nick Kiniski
- Dark match: Jake Roberts vs. Kamala ended in a Double Count Out
- Dark match: Ken Patera defeated Hercules (w/ Bobby Heenan & King Harley Race) by DQ
- Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) defeated SD Jones (1:40)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Johnny V (1:42)
- Killer Khan (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Nelson Veilleux (1:27)
- The Can-Am Connection (Rick Martel & Tom Zenk) defeated Dusty Wolfe & Rocky Stone (3:03)
- Adrian Adonis (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Jake Milliman (1:10)
- "Update" segment focusing on Billy Jack Haynes.
- Footage of Kamala and Sika, shown eating a live lobster, while Mr. Fuji was talking up his team and how they would wreak havoc on other tag teams.
- Craig DeGeorge interviews Blackjack Mulligan, in hoping to develop a feud with recent newcomer Ron Bass. (The feud would never come to pass as Mulligan would leave the WWF shortly after this episode aired.)
- An announcement teasing the Bret Hart vs. Davey Boy Smith matchup for next week, with comments from Hart and the Hart Foundation, and Smith and British Bulldogs' tag-team partner the Dynamite Kid.