The May 19, 1991 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on April 16, 1991 at the Five Seasons Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Bret Hart vs. The Warlord (w/ Slick) ended in a Double DQ (5:32)
- The Texas Tornado defeated Ricky Rice (2:03)
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeated Brian Costello & Dan Johnson (2:49)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Sensational Sherri) defeated WT Jones (1:38)
- The Berzerker (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Randy Fox by Count Out (2:19)
- Koko B. Ware defeated Al Burke (1:54)