The May 13, 1990 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on April 24, 1990 at the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Jimmy Snuka defeated Paul Diamond
- The Genius defeated Dale Wolfe
- Rick Martel vs. Roddy Piper ended in a Double DQ in a WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament Quarter Final Match (5:25)
- Demolition (Ax & Smash) (c) defeated Buddy Rose & The Black Knight to retain the WWF World Tag Team Championship
- Koko B. Ware defeated Randy Neverman
- The Warlord (w/ Slick) defeated Sonny Blaze