Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michael Stanco (August 2, 1968 - August 21, 2014) was a former American professional wrestler, better known as Maximum Capacity, and is billed in many independent promotions as the "World's Largest Athlete".
- Finishing moves
- Overload (Belly to belly suplex)
- Maxfactor (Big splash)
- Maximizer (Walking elbow drop)
- Signature moves
- Corner body avalanche
- Walking on a fallen opponent's stomach
- Delayed scoop slam
- Sidewalk slam
- Headbutt drop
- Handspring over the opponent
- "The World's Largest Athlete"
Championships and accomplishments
- Future of Wrestling
- FOW Hardcore Championship (1 time)
- World Class Extreme Wrestling
- WCEW Extreme Championship (1 time)