Matt Massie (March 13, 1985) is an American professional wrestler seen mostly across the independent circuits under the ring names of Gallinero I, Mr. Instant Replay, Max Buck and Matt Jackson. Massie has worked for numerous independent promotions and has toured the globe. Along with his brother Nick Jackson Matt is signed to both New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) and Ring of Honor (ROH), while also working for various American independent promotions most notably Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) as the team The Young Bucks.
The Young Bucks are known for their excessive use of the Superkick and high-flying moves as their offense. They are also known for their time in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), where they performed under the ring names Max and Jeremy Buck and the tag team name Generation Me (occasionally abbreviated to GenMe). Previous accolades include six reigns as NJPW's IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions and two reigns as NJPW's NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions (with Bullet Club teammate Kenny Omega).
On the independent circuit, they have won numerous titles as well, including four reigns as PWG World Tag Team Champions as well as being the only team to win PWG's annual Dynamite Duumvirate Tag Team Title Tournament on three separate occasions (2009, 2011, and 2013).
On two occasions, first in 2014 and again in 2016, they held the ROH World, PWG World, and IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships simultaneously.
After completing his training, Jackson made his debut in December of 2004 for Revolution Pro Wrestling (RPW) owned by Jackson's trainer Ron Rivera. He competed in a tag match as one half of team Los Gallineros (with his brother Nick Jackson as Gallinero II). After RPW went defunct, Jackson went on to wrestle throughout several California-based promotions including Full Contact Wrestling (FCW), High Risk Wrestling (HRW) and EPIC Pro Wrestling WAR (EPWW).
- "Mr. Instant Replay"
- Entrance themes
Championships and accomplishments
- High Risk Wrestling
- Sole Survivor Tournament (2006) – Nick Jackson
- House of Glory
- HOG Tag Team Championship (1 time) with Nick Jackson
- HOG Tag Team Championship Tournament (2013) with Nick Jackson
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (7 times) with Nick Jackson
- NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championship (3 times) with Kenny Omega and Nick Jackson (2) Marty Scurll and Nick Jackson (1)
- Super Jr. Tag Tournament (2013) with Nick Jackson
- IWGP Tag Team Championship (1 time Current) with Nick Jackson
- Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked Matt Jackson #77 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2011
- PWI ranked Matt Jackson #76 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2014
- Ring Of Honor
- SoCal Uncensored Awards
- Tag Team of the Year (2007, 2008, 2009) with Nick Jackson
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter
|Ring of Honor|
|Adam Page • Alex Shelley • Beretta • Beer City Bruiser • BJ Whitmer • Brian Milonas • Bully Ray • Caprice Coleman • Cheeseburger • Chris Sabin • Christopher Daniels • Cody • Colt Cabana • Dalton Castle • Delirious • Deonna Purrazzo • Eli Isom • Flip Gordon • Frankie Kazarian • Gabby Ortiz • Jay Briscoe • Jay Lethal • Jay White • Jenny Rose • Joey Daddiego • Jessie Brooks • Jonathan Gresham • Josh Woods • Karen Q • Kelly Klein • Kenny King • LSG • Mandy Leon • Mark Briscoe • Marty Scurll • Matt Jackson • Matt Taven • Nick Jackson • Punishment Martinez • Rhett Titus • Rocky Romero • Ryan Nova • Scorpio Sky • Shaheem Ali • Shane Taylor • Silas Young • Stella Grey • Sumie Sakai • Tenille Dashwood • The Boys • TK O'Ryan • Vinny Marseglia • Will Ferrara|