- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Drolix defeated Brandon Scott (c) in a MCW Rage Television Championship Best Of Seven Series Match [1:1]
- The Appalachian Outlaws (Bo Nekoda & Hoss Hagood) & Oakley Woods (w/ Colonel Calihan) defeated Kai Katana & Fed Up (C-Fed & G-Fed) (w/ Jake Roberts)
- Patrick Clark wins a 20 Man Bunkhouse Stampede Match to become #1 Contender to the MCW Heavyweight Championship
- Lio Rush & Patrick Clark defeated The Hell Cats (Jimmy Starz & Sexy Steve) and The Ecktourage (Dirty Money & Eric Chapel) (c) in a Three Corners Match to win the MCW Tag Team Championship
|MCW Tribute To The Legends|
|Tribute To The Legends 2002|
|Tribute To The Legends 2006|
|A Tribute To Legends|
|Tribute to the Legends 2015|
|Tribute to the Legends 2016|