The March 5, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on February 16, 1989 at the Hersheypark Arena in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeated Chris Duffy & Louie Robinson (3:52)
- Mr. Perfect defeated Gino Carabello (2:26)
- Big John Studd defeated George Skaaland (2:36)
- Rhythm And Blues (Greg Valentine & The Honky Tonk Man) (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated Iron Mike Sharpe & Mitch Casey (1:51)
- Hercules defeated Scott Casey (1:48)
- The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Bob Blake & Dale Veasey (2:22)