Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The March 28, 2002 edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's Smackdown brand, which was taped on March 26, 2002 at the First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This show was the last SmackDown show before the brand extension started in the WWF.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Diamond Dallas Page defeated Booker T (2:06)
- Billy Gunn & Chuck Palumbo (w/ Rico) defeated The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley) (3:54)
- Gunn pinned Bubba Ray after the Fame-asser.
- Hulk Hogan, The Rock & Kane defeated nWo (Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, & X-Pac (6:36)
- Kane pinned X-Pac after a chokeslam
- Chris Jericho defeated Matt Hardy (w/ Lita) (2:12)
- Jericho made Hardy submit to the Walls of Jericho.
- Rob Van Dam (c) defeated Test to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (2:24)
- Van Dam pinned Test after a sunset flip
- Raven defeated Maven (c) to win the WWF Hardcore Championship (1:45)
- Raven pinned Maven after hitting him with the Raven Effect.
- Kurt Angle & Vince McMahon defeated Ric Flair & Triple H (9:04)
- McMahon pinned Flair after The Undertaker interferred.