- Triple H's music plays, but Kurt Angle comes out instead to announce that he would be the new SmackDown General Manager, following Paul Heyman's resignation. He announced that he had traded Triple H over to Raw, in exchange for The Dudley Boyz and Booker T, the former of whom would be competing later on, and the latter of whom comes out for mic time. Booker T is upset for being traded to SmackDown, which he believes is the minor leagues, and he is better than all the other talent in the back. Angle attempts to console him, which grants more boos from the crowd.
- Following Dupree's match, John Cena comes out to rap on the basics of SmackDown to the newcomer, as well as rip him up a bit before leaving.
- Backstage interview with Too Cool, talking about the opportunities arose from the resignation of Paul Heyman and Kurt Angle's promotion to General Manager. They are interrupted by Theodore Long, who offers his services to them and gives them his card.
- Eddie Guerrero enters the locker room with some of the SmackDown superstars. Eddie gets along well with them, except Booker T, still unhappy with being on SmackDown and calling the WWE Championship the main title of the minor leagues. Insulted, Eddie attacks Booker T as the locker room breaks it up.
- Kurt Angle is setting up his office when Booker T walks in and complains about the altercation. Angle announces that Eddie Guerrero would defend the WWE Championship against Booker T in the main event.
- Bradshaw comes out to the ring, introduced as "John Bradshaw Layfield". He states that he did the right thing, promoting his new book, and that he couldn't walk away from what he's done.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Singles Match: Rob Van Dam defeated Charlie Haas (6:16)
- Singles Match: Rene Dupree defeated Billy Kidman (3:38)
- Tag Team Match: The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley) defeated The Basham Brothers (6:34)
- WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Chavo Guerrero (w / Chavo Guerrero Sr.) (c) defeated Spike Dudley (4:18)
- WWE Heavyweight Title Match: Eddie Guerrero (c) defeated Booker T by DQ (16:30)
Event Images Needed
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, Please upload some images and put them in the article. Please remove this tag when this is done.