The March 20, 2009 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took place on March 17, 2009 at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. This episode marked as the 500th episode celebration of SmackDown.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dark match: Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Eric Escobar
- Triple H defeated Vladimir Kozlov (7:36)
- Montel Vontavious Porter defeated Shelton Benjamin (c) to win the WWE United States Championship (5:19)
- Shawn Michaels defeated Kane (11:21)
- Jeff Hardy defeated The Brian Kendrick (w/ Ezekiel Jackson) in an Extreme Rules Match (3:32)
- The Undertaker defeated John Bradshaw Layfield (11:40)