This is a list of various battle royal matches. This type of match may also be called a Over-the-Top-Rope Challenge.
This may or may not include the various Royal Rumbles, which tend to differ in that it starts with 2 competitors and more are gradually added, whereas in other types of battles royal, most or all of the competitors are in the ring to begin with.
These matches are generally won by a single competitor but there have been instances (such as the 2010 Nexus invasion of NXT season 2) where a group has won.
People have also tied in the Royal Rumbles.
- 28th: WrestleMania XXVI: 26 men, won by Yoshi Tatsu
- 30th: NXT: 8 men, won by David Otunga, winner gets theme song
- 19th: Smackdown: ten man tag team battle royale
- Jan 4: NXT: 6 men, Dolph Ziggler wins
- 20th: NXT: 18 men, won by Bo Dallas to become number 1 contender to the NXT Championship held by Big E Langston.