Lexington (officially Lexington-Fayette Urban County) is the second-largest city in Kentucky and the 63rd largest in the US. Known as the "Thoroughbred City" and the "Horse Capital of the World", it is located in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass region. In the 2010 Census the city's population was 295,803, anchoring a metropolitan area of 472,099 people and a Combined Statistical Area of 687,173 people.
Lexington ranks tenth among US cities in college education rate, with 39.5% of residents having at least a Bachelor's Degree. It is home to the headquarters of Lexmark International, the Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland race course, Red Mile race course, Transylvania University, the University of Kentucky and Bluegrass Community & Technical College.
Lexington was selected as the site of the 2010 FEI World Equestrian Games.
- RAW - November 16, 1998.
- Heat - November 22, 1998.
- Thunder - March 18, 1999.
- Thunder - March 25, 1999.
- Heat - July 18, 1999.
- RAW - September 4, 2000.
- Backlash 2006 - April 30, 2006.
- ECW - October 13, 2009.
- Superstars - October 15, 2009.
- Smackdown - October 16, 2009.
- RAW - July 12, 2010.
- NXT - August 2, 2011.
- Superstars - August 4, 2011.
- Smackdown - August 5, 2011.
- Lexington, Kentucky on Wikipedia