Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To meet Pro Wrestling Wiki's quality standards, this Stadium article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Les Foufounes Électriques is a club and concert venue located at 87 Saint Catherine Street East in the city of Montreal, Quebec, Canada in a neighbourhood known as the Quartier Latin (Latin Quarter). It is a multi-level establishment with two concert spaces and a dance floor. The club first opened its doors in 1983 and became a centre for underground music, art and culture in Montreal.
Known as "Foufs" by the locals, the club is the oldest alternative rock venue in the city.
- ISW Love Hurts - February 24, 2008.
- ISW Hot Summer Rub-Down - June 29, 2008.
- ISW The Rotchy Horror Picture Show - October 19, 2008.
- ISW Slamtasia 2 - February 15, 2009.
- ISW WHAM! BAM! Thank You, Ma'am! - April 12, 2009.
- ISW 4 Years Of This?! - August 23, 2009.
- ISW Boner Jam - March 27, 2011.
- ISW Slamtasia 4 - November 20, 2011.
- BATTLEWAR - April 22, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR II - June 10, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR III - August 5, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR Outdoor Bash - August 24, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR IV - October 21, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR VI - December 2, 2012.
- BATTLEWAR VII - January 13, 2013.
- BATTLEWAR VIII - March 3, 2013.
- BATTLEWAR 10 - May 26, 2013.
- Les Foufounes Électriques on WikipediaISW Slamtasia 2]]