Late Show with David Letterman is an American late-night talk show hosted by David Letterman on CBS, the first iteration of the CBS Late Show. The show debuted on August 30, 1993, and is produced by Letterman's production company, Worldwide Pants Incorporated and CBS Television Studios. The show's music director and leader of the house band, the CBS Orchestra, is Paul Shaffer. The head writer is Matt Roberts and the announcer is Alan Kalter. Of the major U.S. late-night programs, Late Show ranks second in cumulative average viewers over time and third in number of episodes over time. In most U.S. markets the show airs from 11:35 p.m. to 12:37 a.m. Eastern and Pacific Time, and is recorded Monday through Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m., and Thursdays at 3:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The second Thursday episode usually airs on Friday of that week.
- The Rock - September 25, 2003.
- The Rock - April 1, 2004.
- The Rock - February 28, 2005.
- The Rock - October 19, 2005.
- The Rock - September 13, 2006.
- The Rock - January 19, 2010.
- Late Show with David Letterman on Wikipedia