Las Vegas is the most populous city in Nevada, United States, the seat of Clark County, and an internationally-renowned major resort city for gambling, shopping, and fine dining. Las Vegas, which bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, is famous for its casino resorts and associated entertainment. A growing retirement and family city, it is the 28th-most populous city in the United States, with an estimated population by the U.S. Census Bureau of 583,756 as of 2010. The 2010 population estimate of the Las Vegas metropolitan area was 1,951,269.
- Caesars Palace
- Gold Coast Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Orleans Arena
- Riviera Hotel
- Thomas & Mack Center
- Halloween Havoc 1996 - October 27, 1996.
- Halloween Havoc 1997 - October 26, 1997.
- WCW Halloween Havoc 1998 - October 25, 1998.
- Halloween Havoc 1999 - October 24, 1999.
- Vendetta Pro/Adrenaline Unleashed - Casino Royale 2011 - April 17, 2011.
- Vendetta Pro - Casino Royale 2012 - April 16, 2012.
- Vendetta Pro - Casino Royale 2013 - April 15, 2013.
- Las Vegas, Nevada on Wikipedia