Lake Placid is a village in the Adirondack Mountains in Essex County, New York, United States. As of the 2000 census, the village had a population of 4,549.
The Village of Lake Placid is near the center of the Town of North Elba, 52 miles (84 km) southwest of Plattsburgh. Lake Placid, along with nearby Saranac Lake and Tupper Lake, comprise what is known as the Tri-Lakes region. Lake Placid hosted the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics.
- Wrestling Challenge - July 26, 1987.
- Wrestling Challenge - August 2, 1987.
- Wrestling Challenge - August 9, 1987.
- Raw - June 16, 1997.
- Shotgun Saturday Night - June 21, 1997.
- Lake Placid, New York on Wikipedia