Kansas City, Missouri (informally abbreviated KC) is the largest city in the U.S. state of Missouri and is the anchor city of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, the second largest metropolitan area in Missouri. It encompasses 318 square miles (820 km2) in parts of Jackson, Clay, Cass, and Platte counties. It is one of two county seats of Jackson County, the other being Independence, which is to the city's east. As of 2010, the population census was 459,787 with a metro area of 2.1 million. Kansas City was founded in 1838 as the "Town of Kansas" at the confluence of the Missouri and Kansas rivers and was incorporated in its present form in 1850. Situated opposite Kansas City, Kansas, the city was the location of several battles during the Civil War, including the Battle of Westport. The city is well known for its contributions to the musical styles of jazz and blues as well as to cuisine (Kansas City-style barbecue).
- RAW - October 6, 1997.
- Smackdown - August 26, 1999.
- Slamboree 2000 - May 7, 2000.
- Smackdown - February 22, 2001.
- Backlash 2002 - April 21, 2002.
- Smackdown - February 26, 2004.
- New Years Revolution - January 7, 2007.
- Smackdown - October 26, 2007.
- Heat - May 25, 2008.
- ECW - March 24, 2009.
- Smackdown - August 21, 2009.
- Smackdown - February 19, 2010.
- Money in the Bank 2010 - July 18, 2010.
- NXT - March 15, 2011.
- Smackdown - March 18, 2011.
- RAW - September 26, 2011
- Kansas City, Missouri on Wikipedia