The June 9, 2005 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's Smackdown brand, which took take place on June 7, 2005 at the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Singles Match: Carlito Caribbean Cool (w/ Matt Morgan) defeats Charlie Haas (w/ Hardcore Holly) (3:50)
- WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Paul London (c) vs. Akio ended in a No Contest (2:00)
- Singles Match: Booker T (w/ Sharmell) defeats Kurt Angle (17:29)
- Singles Match: Heidenreich defeats Rory Fox (0:20)
- Singles Match: Chris Benoit (w/ Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Paul Heyman, Rhyno, Tazz, The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer) vs. John Bradshaw Layfield (w/ Carlito Caribbean Cool, Danny Basham, Doug Basham, Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan & Orlando Jordan) ended in a No Contest (12:30)
- After John Cena was drafted to Raw, along with the WWE Championship, SmackDown! was left without a World Heavyweight Championship for the remainder of the month of June.
- This was Kurt Angle last event of SmackDown before he was drafted to Raw on June 13.