The June 9, 1991 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on May 7, 1991 at the Brown County Arena in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeated Tom Bennett & Tom Stone (2:38)
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeated Jim Evans (1:29)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Sensational Sherri) defeated Dave Sigfrids (1:40)
- The Berzerker (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Warren Bianchi by Count Out (1:19)
- Jake Roberts defeated The Brooklyn Brawler (1:36)