Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The June 4, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on May 16, 1989 at the LaCrosse Center in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeat Al Burke & Chris Curtis (2:16)
- Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Jim Evans (3:09)
- Jim Neidhart defeats Dave Wagner (2:05)
- The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) defeat Jim Powers & Warren Bianchi (2:47)
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Red Tyler (1:37)
- Rick Martel (w/ Slick) defeats Jerry Lynn (2:49)
- The Ultimate Warrior defeats Scott Colton (3:04)