The June 4, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on May 16, 1989 at the LaCrosse Center in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Bushwhackers (Butch & Luke) defeat Al Burke & Chris Curtis (2:16)
- Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats Jim Evans (3:09)
- Jim Neidhart defeats Dave Wagner (2:05)
- The Fabulous Rougeaus (Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau) defeat Jim Powers & Warren Bianchi (2:47)
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Red Tyler (1:37)
- Rick Martel (w/ Slick) defeats Jerry Lynn (2:49)
- The Ultimate Warrior defeats Scott Colton (3:04)