- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Paul London (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero - No Contest (3:40)
- Singles Match: Melina (w/ Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro) defeats Michelle McCool (2:00)
- Six Man Elimination Match: John Bradshaw Layfield defeats Booker T and Chris Benoit and Christian and Muhammad Hassan (w/ Daivari) and The Undertaker (44:00)
- The Undertaker was disqualifed (13:15)
- Muhammad Hassan was eliminated
- John Bradshaw Layfield eliminated Chris Benoit (24:30)
- Christian eliminiated Booker T
- John Bradshaw Layfield eliminated Christian (44:00)
Initially, SmackDown! General Manager, Theodore Long, announced a new World Championship for the SmackDown brand, called the SmackDown! Championship.The new champion would have been determined in a six-man elimination match between The Undertaker, Muhammad Hassan, Christian, Booker T, John "Bradshaw" Layfield and Chris Benoit, which Layfield won. After Layfield won the match, Long announced that the SmackDown! Championship was not needed because the then-World Heavyweight Champion, Batista, had been drafted to SmackDown!