The June 3, 1996 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand, took place on May 27, 1996 in Fayettville, North Carolina at the Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- KOTR Qualifying Match: Steve Austin defeated Bob Holly via submission with the Million $ Dream.
- Mankind defeated Barry Horowitz with the Mandible Claw.
- After the bout, Jim Ross interviewed Mankind at ringside.
- Henry Godwinn & Phinneas Godwinn (w/ Hillbilly Jim) defeated Techno Team 2000 after Henry hit the Slop Drop.
- Included an opening segment in which WWF President Gorilla Monsoon announced Ahmed Johnson would face Goldust for the IC title at the King of the Ring as a result of the previous week's altercation.
- Featured the announcement that the Shawn Michaels / Davey Boy Smith rematch would take place at the King of the Ring.
- Included Vince McMahon conducting an in-ring interview with Goldust.
- Featured Clarence Mason calling in and stating that even though the lawsuit against Shawn Michaels was thrown out, he plans to sue Gorilla Monsoon for aggravated assault and battery.