The June 27, 2016 Edition of WCPW Loaded is a Professional wrestling television show of the What Culture Pro Wrestling's Loaded brand, which was taped on June 15, 2016 at Warehouse 34 in Newcastle, England.
This episode was remembered for not only being the first wrestling show Whatculture aired, but also the unveiling of the WCPW Heavyweight title by General Manager Adam Pacitti.
The main event featured the "Battle for Jack" match pitting Big Damo against "The Local Hero" Joe Hendry to decide who would represent Jack King against Rampage in a match to determine the inaugural WCPW Heavyweight Champion.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Joseph Conners defeated Alex Gracie (w/ James R. Kennedy & Lucas Archer) & Gabriel Kidd by disqualification in a Triple Threat elimination match (6:33)
- El Ligero defeated Martin Kirby (9:29)
- Joe Coffey defeated Prince Ameen by Count out (6:05)
- Big Damo defeated Joe Hendry in a WCPW World Championship #1 Contendership Match (6:39)
Elimination triple threat match
|Elimination||Wrestler||Eliminated by||Elimination move|
|1||Gabriel Kidd||Conners||defeated after a Righteous Kill|
|2||Alex Gracie||N/A||Disqualified after Lucas Archer attacked Conners|
Other on-screen talent
|What Culture Pro Wrestling events|
Loaded #1 • Loaded #2 • Loaded #3 • Loaded #4 • Built To Destroy • Loaded #5 • Loaded #6 • Loaded #7 • Stacked • Loaded #8 • Loaded #9 • Loaded #10 • Loaded #11 • Refuse To Lose • Loaded #12 • Loaded #13 • Loaded #14 • True Legacy • Loaded #15 • Loaded #16 • Delete WCPW • Loaded #17 • Loaded #18