Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The June 10, 1996 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWE's RAW brand, took place on May 27, 1996 in Fayettville, North Carolina at the Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Davey Boy Smith (w/ Jim Cornette, Owen Hart, & Diana Hart Smith) defeated the Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) via count-out
- Included footage from a house show in Chicago the previous night.
- Featured an in-ring interview with the Ultimate Warrior conducted by Jerry Lawler in which Lawler attempted to apologize for costing Warrior the match against Goldust several weeks back and offering a drawing of the Warrior as a present.
- After Warrior rejected the present and apology, Lawler smashed the framed picture over Warrior's head before fleeing backstage.
- Featured Jim Cornette announcing that Clarence Mason's lawsuit against Gorilla Monsoon had been dropped in exchange for Camp Cornette being able to choose the referee for the Michaels / Smith rematch at King of the Ring.