The June 10, 1996 Edition of RAW is a Professional wrestling television show of the WWF's RAW brand, took place on May 27, 1996 in Fayettville, North Carolina at the Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Davey Boy Smith (w/ Jim Cornette, Owen Hart, & Diana Hart Smith) defeated the Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) via count-out
- Included footage from a house show in Chicago the previous night.
- Featured an in-ring interview with the Ultimate Warrior conducted by Jerry Lawler in which Lawler attempted to apologize for costing Warrior the match against Goldust several weeks back and offering a drawing of the Warrior as a present.
- After Warrior rejected the present and apology, Lawler smashed the framed picture over Warrior's head before fleeing backstage.
- Featured Jim Cornette announcing that Clarence Mason's lawsuit against Gorilla Monsoon had been dropped in exchange for Camp Cornette being able to choose the referee for the Michaels / Smith rematch at King of the Ring.