The July 8, 1990 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on June 5, 1990 at the Rochester War Memorial Auditorium in Rochester, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Dusty Rhodes (w/ Sapphire) defeats Joe Champ
- Rick Martel defeats Brady Boone
- Tugboat defeats Chris Duffy
- The Orient Express (Sato & Tanaka) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat Hercules & Jim McPherson
- Dino Bravo (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Jim Powers
- Koko B. Ware defeats Dale Wolfe
- Mr. Perfect (c) defeats Mark Thomas to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship