The July 5, 1992 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on June 2, 1992 at the Ottawa Civic Center in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Undertaker (w/ Paul Bearer) defeats Bob Knight (2:12)
- Kamala (w/ Harvey Wippleman & Kim Chee) defeats JA Gooden (1:36)
- Tatanka defeats Glen Ruth (2:42)
- Nailz defeats Bruce Mitchell (1:20)
- Money Inc. (Irwin R. Schyster & Ted DiBiase) (w/ Jimmy Hart) (c) defeat Phil Apollo & Rene Figuero to retain the WWF World Tag Team Championship (2:37)
- Shawn Michaels (w/ Sensational Sherri) defeats Jason Speed (1:52)
- The British Bulldog defeats The Brooklyn Brawler (2:21)