The July 4, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on June 23, 1987 at the Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) defeated Sonny Rogers (1:41)
- Kamala & Sika (w/ Kim Chee & Mr. Fuji) defeated Jim Powers & Mario Mancini (1:55)
- Tito Santana defeated Terry Gibbs (2:42)
- Killer Khan (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeated Outback Jack (2:20)
- Brutus Beefcake defeated Chris Curtis (1:11)
- The Islanders (Haku & Tama) (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Frankie DeFalco & SD Jones (2:29)
- Skit: Vignette of the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, again declaring his philosophy of "everybody has a price for the 'Million Dollar Man' and that he was going to dominate the WWF. Here, he visits a small-town swimming pool and, wanting to use it for himself, demands that it be closed immediately. When the manager balks, DiBiase places several $100 bills on the counter and suggests the chlorine level may be too high. The manager concedes and tells all the children to go home; as the segment wraps up, DiBiase is relaxing in the pool while the children are watching outside, several in tears.
- "The Snake Pit" with The Killer Bees as guests.
- A promo of Superstar Billy Graham in training for his comeback, with Slick and Butch Reed scoffing and vowing to defeated Graham.
- Footage of the match between the Jumping Bomb Angels and WWF Women's Tag Team Champions the Glamour Girls (from a television taping at Louisville, Kentucky) is aired.