The July 3, 1988 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on May 31, 1988 at the Fresno Convention Center in Fresno, California.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Brutus Beefcake defeats Stephan de Leon (2:22)
- Ted DiBiase (w/ Virgil) defeats SD Jones (1:49)
- Koko B. Ware defeats Larry Sampson (1:10)
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Jerry Allen (1:30)
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Terry Gibbs & The Conquistador (3:01)
- Jake Roberts defeats Iron Mike Sharpe (2:11)
- Bad News Brown defeats Louie Spicolli (1:34)