The July 23, 1989 edition of Wrestling Challenge is a Professional wrestling television show of the World Wrestling Federation. It was taped on June 27, 1989 at the Niagara Falls Convention and Civic Center in Niagara Falls, New York.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- The Honky Tonk Man (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeats Bill Wood (2:21)
- The Rockers (Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels) defeat Mike Williams & Smitty Austin (3:48)
- The Widow Maker defeats Dennis Allen (1:58)
- Haku (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeats John Weiss (1:26)
- The Ultimate Warrior defeats Barry Hardy (2:23)
- Tito Santana defeats Boris Zhukov (3:34)
- The Powers of Pain (The Barbarian & The Warlord) (w/ Mr. Fuji) defeat Chuck Williams & George Skaaland (2:14)