|Monday Night RAW|
|Date||July 20, 1998|
|Venue||Broom County Arena|
|City||Binghamton, New York|
|Previous episode||July 13, 1998|
|Next episode||July 27, 1998|
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- D-Lo Brown (w/ The Rock) defeated Triple H (w/ Chyna) (c) to win the WWF European Championship (6:05)
- Steve Williams defeated Pierre [Runde 3] in a Brawl 4 All Match Tournament Match
- Steve Blackman defeated Jeff Jarrett (w/ Tennessee Lee) (2:10)
- Owen Hart (w/ D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry, The Godfather & The Rock) defeated Faarooq (5:15)
- The Rock (w/ D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry, Owen Hart & The Godfather) (c) defeated X-Pac (w/ Billy Gunn, Chyna, The Road Dogg & Triple H) by DQ to retain the WWF Intercontinental Championship (9:48)
- Kane & Mankind defeated Steve Austin by DQ in a Texas Tornado Two On One Handicap Match (4:55)
Other on-screen talent