The July 11, 1987 Edition of WWF Superstars of Wrestling is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Federation, which took place on June 23, 1987 at the Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Hercules, King Harley Race & King Kong Bundy (w/ Bobby Heenan) defeated Jim Evans, Mario Mancini & Paul Roma (2:23)
- Skit: The latest promo for the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. Here, he narrates video footage taken at a house show, throwing money into the crowd, and instead of being benevolent, he said this was done to show his contempt for the fans and for his amusement at people fighting over money that had fallen onto a dirty floor.
- "Special Report": On referee-turned-manager Danny Davis. The story is illustrated with footage of controversial decisions he was involved with, his suspension as a referee and his turn to wrestling.
- Footage of Superstar Billy Graham posing, hyping his comeback. As in previous weeks, Butch Reed and Slick scoff at the footage, with Reed announcing he plans to do posing of his own the following week.
- Footage from Predator, starring Jesse Ventura, is shown.