The July 1, 2004 Edition of Smackdown is a Professional wrestling television show of World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on June 29, 2004 at the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Numbers in parentheses indicate the length of the match.
- (c) refers to the champion(s) heading into the match.
- Booker T defeated Rob Van Dam and Rene Dupree at 13:07 by pinning Dupree after RVD hit the Five Star Frog Splash but was pulled out of the ring; due to pre-match stipulations, Booker earned a US title shot for the following week
- Rey Mysterio Jr. pinned Mordecai at 4:19 by reversing the crucifix powerbomb into a hurricanrana (Mordecai's last match before going back to OVW)
- Torrie Wilson pinned Sable with a DDT at 3:14
- WWE World Champion John Bradshaw Layfield pinned Spike Dudley at 7:28 with a powerbomb after hitting two short-arm clotheslines; after the bout, Eddie Guerrero came out to make the save and announced that a steel cage rematch between him and Bradshaw would take place in two weeks' time